Monday, August 10, 2009

Rod Woodson's Hall of Fame speech


I was watching the speech Rod Woodson gave at the football hall of fame this weekend. The last words he delivered were very powerful so I went on line to find his speech to share with you and my children.

As I look back on the teams that I've faced and been a part of over the years, there is one common denominator about all those teams. I choose to be a part of a team, we have to live under the rules and the guides. If you want that team to function as one, we have to be obedient to the rules and regulation.
So I will leave you today to talk about choices or choice. Remember to choose or the choices you make in our lives will build our destinies that we make. Choices made throughout our lives were also determine our destiny. Matthew 22:14, many are called, few are chosen. God has given us a gift to choose. It's a power that we normally don't talk about. I leave you today with these thoughts. Choose. Choose to love rather than hate. Choose to create rather than to destroy. Choose to persevere rather than quit. Choose to praise rather than gossip. Choose to heal rather than wound. Choose to pray, rather than curse. Choose to live, rather than die. Choose Jesus Christ over the world. God bless you. (Rod Woodson) View entire speech...

No comments: